Ender Bubbles White/Nude Gown
Immerse yourself in the artistry of the Ema Savahl Ender Bubbles White/Nude Knee-Length Dress. Crafted to enchant the senses, this dress is a testament to the illusionary art form, with its hand-painted Ender Bubbles design that dances across the fabric, creating a captivating optical spectacle that flatters and fascinates with every turn.
Unique Hand-Painted Design: A wearable artwork with a non-replicable Ender Bubbles pattern.
3D Textural Accents: Stand out with playful bubble-inspired elements for a touch of modern art.
Premium Fabric: A comfortable, form-flattering blend that's both luxurious and durable.
This Ema Savahl creation promises to be the showstopper at any event, ensuring you leave a lasting impression as a connoisseur of exclusive, statement-making fashion.
We accept returns of all undamaged items with original packaging and tags attached within 7 days of receipt. In the rare event you receive an imperfect item, we will replace your purchase completely free of charge, inclusive of postage & handling.
- All On Sale Items are FINAL SALE
- Keep in mind our company differs in many ways from most, we are a true couture art company and every piece is hand-painted and hand molded individually in the USA.
- Little discrepancies in the paint are part of the character and unique aspect of the piece and are not to be thought of as defective.
- Custom orders and final sale items are Final and cannot be returned or exchanged Unless the item is defective.
- You will be subject to your return packages delivery & customs cost to and from us unless the item is defective (in which case we would cover the charges and replace the item for free)
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Provide your desired size exchange or reason for return (include photos in case of quality defect).
- We will then provide you with an Authorization of Exchange, Return, Store credit or Refund.
Payments will be credited back to the original purchasers credit card. Returns for refund are processed within 2-3 working days of receiving the item.
- For all dress orders you will be contacted for further fitting information as all dresses are hand painted and hand molded to order. Please provide direct contact information at checkout.
- When you order an Ema Savahl dress you know each piece is hand painted and hand molded in our Atelier here in America. No two pieces are the same as they are all cut, painted and sewn individually.
- We permit up to two free alterations, a shipping and handling fee will be due for all eligible items requiring alterations.
- A stocking fee of 20% will be charged for returned dresses.